The Digital Construction Marketplace
What used to take me hours now takes me just minutes. I can plan and schedule my job again.
No longer am I searching the web for the right resource, files.construction has all of the documents I need to do my job.
Each of my teams now uses the same documents across their projects - keeps us all on the same page.
This procedure of AITIS has been prepared to provide general guidelines to lifting equipment inspection personnel. This procedure defines the requirement covering inspection of lifting accessories that apply to shackles.
This procedure specifies the reference standards, the inspection, recording, safe and analytical procedures to be followed in the examination and evaluation.
2.0 Codes, Guidance & Standards References:
• BS EN 13889 (GRADE 6): FORGED STEEL SHACKLES FOR GENERAL LIFTING PURPOSES
• ISO 2415: FORGED SGACKLE FOR GENERAL LIFTING PURPOSE.
• LEEA (CODE OF PRACTICE FOR THE SAFE USE OF LIFTING EQUIPMENT).
• LEEA – 015 BSI REFERENCE LIBRARY LIST 25.10.13
• LOLER (LIFTING OPERATIONS AND LIFTING EQUIPMENT REGULATION: S.I. 1998 NO. 2307).
• LEEA GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
• LEEA SAFETY INFORMATION SHEETS
• LEEA – 059: 1 TO 6 DOCUMENTATIONS & MARKINGS
• OSHA Regulations Governing Cranes.
• MPI : TIS – NDT – MT – 02 (JUN 08.2008).
• DPT: TIS – NDT – PT – 01 (JUN 07.2008).
01 – General, 02 – Siteworks, 03 – Concrete, 05 – Steel
All, Oceanic, North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Middle East
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
To download Guide to Inspecting and Maintaining Cranes today just enter your email address!