The Digital Construction Marketplace
This is a complete version of a safety incident investigation loaded with checkbox information that will ease the investigation of an incident. This will also avoid missing information that can support the investigation.
What used to take me hours now takes me just minutes. I can plan and schedule my job again.
No longer am I searching the web for the right resource, files.construction has all of the documents I need to do my job.
Each of my teams now uses the same documents across their projects - keeps us all on the same page.
The following are the categories of information loaded on this form:
1. Accident / Incident Severity and Classification
2. Concerned Personnel Details
3. Injury / Occupational Illness Details
4. Damages Details
5. Body Part Injured Details
6. Property Damages Details
7. Accident/Incident Details
8. Description of the Accident/Incident
9. Accident Type/Contact
10. Source of Injury/Property Damage
11. Root Cause – Underlying Causes
12. Indirect Personnel Causes
13. Indirect Environment Causes
14. Primary Unsafe Act
15. Primary Unsafe Condition
16. Root Cause AnalysisFive Why’s Analysis
17. Immediate Action Taken
19. Corrective Action Taken
20. Corrective Action Details
01 – General, 02 – Siteworks, 03 – Concrete, 04 – Masonry, 05 – Steel, 06 – Wood And Plastic, 07 – Waterproofing, 08 – Doors And Windows, 09 – Finishes, 10 – Specialties, 11 – Equipment, 12 – Furnishings, 13 – Special Construction, 14 – Conveying, 15 – Mechanical, 16 – Electrical
All, Oceanic, North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Middle East
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.