Construction is an industry that is based on repetition, we build thousands of offices, houses, and miles of roadway each year. So why don’t we see improvement year over year in the industry?
We don’t see improvement because we don’t share information amongst eachother. This book is intended to help you to understand some of the essential concepts on a construction project. Through this book you will become stronger at managing a construction project.
Through twenty nine chapters this book will help you to master your project to ensure project success. We will walk you through complex operations by teaching the basics and simplifying advanced concepts, some examples include:
– Project Start Up, Tendering and Estimate
– Submittal and RFI Management
– Cost management and submitting a profitable change order
– Site tasks such as planning a crane lift, setting up temporary electrical and heating systems
– Project closeout and commissioning
Join us on a journey to project mastery by downloading the book today!