The Digital Construction Marketplace
To download Handbook of Geotechnical Investigation Design Tables today just enter your email address!
What used to take me hours now takes me just minutes. I can plan and schedule my job again.
No longer am I searching the web for the right resource, files.construction has all of the documents I need to do my job.
Each of my teams now uses the same documents across their projects - keeps us all on the same page.
This is intended to be a reference manual for Geotechnical Engineers. It is principally a
data book for the practicing Geotechnical Engineer and Engineering Geologist, which
• The planning of the site investigation.
• The classification of soil and rock.
• Common testing, and the associated variability.
• The strength and deformation properties associated with the test results.
• The engineering assessment of these geotechnical parameters for both soil and
• The application in geotechnical design for:
– Terrain assessment and slopes
– Earthworks and its specifications
– Subgrades and pavements
– Drainage and erosion
– Retention systems
– Soil and rock foundations
02 – Siteworks, 03 – Concrete
All, Oceanic, North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Middle East
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
To download Managing the Request for Proposal Process today just enter your email address!
To download Guide for Remodelling Contractors today just enter your email address!
To download Project Administration-DESIGN-BUILD CONTRACTS today just enter your email address!