We’ve all been there. On the project that just won’t end. Over budget, behind schedule and no happy parties. What is the cause of this and how can you prevent it from happening or get yourself out of this scenario?
We don’t see improvement because we don’t share information amongst eachother. This book is intended to help you to understand some of the essential concepts on a construction project. Through this book you will become stronger at managing a construction project.
Through twenty nine chapters this book will help you to master your project to ensure project success. We will walk you through complex operations by teaching the basics and simplifying advanced concepts, some examples include:
– Project Start Up, Tendering and Estimate
– Submittal and RFI Management
– Cost management and submitting a profitable change order
– Site tasks such as planning a crane lift, setting up temporary electrical and heating systems
– Project closeout and commissioning
Join us on a journey to project mastery by downloading the book today!
Note that this Ebook is available in EPUB and MOBI formats only.